December 22, 2023 @ 10 a.m.
Troy Jarrell, et al
Starting bid $43,992.91
Parcel Number 02000104000
Address 2785 Bladen Road, Crown City, OH 45623
Conditions of online Sale
TERMS OF SALE: A wire deposit MUST be received by 5:00 p.m. ET two (2) business days prior to the auction date or an ACH debit deposit MUST be received by 4:00 p.m. ET five (5) business days prior to the auction date. Balance due within thirty days of confirmation of sale, before deed is delivered.
All bids begin at 2/3 of the appraised value of the property unless otherwise directed by court order. The balance will be due thirty days after confirmation of sale as required by HB 138. All sales stipulate "Buyer Beware."
Public notices are hereby given that all such Real Property to be sold at Public Auction may be subject to any liens that may not be extinguished by the sale, and purchasers are urged to research prior to the bidding.
All sales are pursuant to the provisions of the Ohio Revised Code.
NOTICE ONLINE SHERIFF SALES
Beginning late September 2022, the Gallia County Sheriff’s Office will conduct the sale of all real estate subject to foreclosure on the “Official Public Sheriff’s Sale Website” which is operated by Realauction based on a contract with the Ohio Department of Administrative Services. The process and procedures under which these sales will be completed are detailed at the Realauction website https://gallia.sheriffsaleauction.ohio.gov. All prospective bidders should familiarize themselves with this new process.
In general the following key points are noted:
- All person(s) who want to bid on a property offered by the Gallia County Sheriff’s Office must register with Realauction. Registration will include completion of the Purchaser Information Form.
- Properties will be open for bid, at least seven days immediately prior to the date of sale. This is generally known as a proxy bid.
- Each Friday at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EST), the online auction will begin. Auction will be conducted for each individual property; however only one property will be sold at a time. After a property is sold the next scheduled property sale will begin.
- To be a qualified participant, bidders must submit a deposit based on the total deposit requirement ($2,000/ $5,000/ $10,000 set by law) for all properties on which the bidder wishes to bid by the predefined deadlines. The only acceptable deposit types are bank wire transfer or ACH, no cash deposits will be accepted. All Wire Deposits must be received by 5 p.m. EST two (2) business days before the auction sale date. All ACH Deposits must be initiated by 4 p.m. EST five (5) business days before the auction sale date. It is the responsibility of the bidder to plan ahead and allow enough time for their bidding deposits to be received and processed within the timeframes described above.
- Plaintiff/Judgment Creditors - A Judgment Creditor is defined as the creditors (plaintiff or defendants) who are awarded judgment in the foreclosure case. Judgment Creditors are required to register for a Username and Password and fill in all appropriate fields. Per Ohio Revised Code 2329.211, in every action of Judicial Sale or Execution of residential property, if the Judgment Creditor is the purchaser, they shall not be required to make a deposit on the sale. However, Judgment Creditors are required to submit the bidding style choice (pre-sale manage bid or live bid) AND a copy of the court order stating they are the Judgment Creditor on the case they are bidding to Realauction Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one (1) business day prior to the sale date. Submission can be done via email or fax. Submission must include the bidder number and user account contact first and last name in the submission. For more information and training on requirements to participate in the online auctions as a Plaintiff/Judgment Creditor, please call (877) 361-7325 ext 245 or 246.
NOTE: Tax sales, Tax Lien Certificate Sales and Probate Sales will continue to be sold on location until further notice at 18 Locust Street, Gallipolis, OH 45631 on the courthouse steps.
Realauction will conduct webinar training classes. Training classes will be held via the Internet on a regular schedule. These webinar classes generally last 90 minutes and specifically cover the use of the software. Attendance is by registration only.
For additional information or to register for a webinar, please contact the Realauction Customer Service at (954) 734-7401 or toll free at (877) 361-7325. Customer Service can also be reached via email at email@example.com.
Tax Sale will be held on the steps of the Gallia County Courthouse
Conditions of Tax Sale
TERMS OF SALE: Cash or Check
Our Tax Sales are held on Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. at the front steps of the Gallia County Courthouse, 18 Locust Street, Gallipolis, OH 45631.